Latvia-India Cultural Programs are managed & organised by PT GLOBAL EDU, in collaboration with Embassy of the Republic of Latvia, New Delhi to promote Latvia, its culture, tourism and higher education, public diplomacy, cultural diplomacy through different programs.
Latvia is situated on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea. Latvia is currently a member of the European Union, NATO, the Council of Europe, the United Nations and WTO. It signed the Schengen agreement on 16 April 2003, and started its implementation on 21 December 2007, thus becoming part of the European borderless territory.
Riga is the capital city and one of the Baltic Sea’s most beautiful and historic cities. Its rich architectural heritage reveals over 800 years of cultural, economic and political vitality and has earned it recognition as a UNESCO Cultural Heritage site. Riga is also famous for its Jugendstil architecture. While history is lovingly preserved in this former Hanseatic city, it continues to grow and develop a distinctly modern character as well.
- To promote Latvia & its culture in India
- To promote bilateral cultural relations between Latvia and India
- To promote academic and cultural exchange between two nations
- To promote Latvian brands and companies in India
- To promote brotherhood and solidarity between two nations
- To promote people to people connectivity between two nations
Managed & Organised by
In Collaboration with